So, that is another month of 2019 down and lots more books have been added to my forever growing TBR pile and only a few have actually been read…
I’ve been contemplating imposing a book buying ban – but well who am I kidding – I would never last!
February has been a busy month, but mostly a good month. We had a very important birthday for a very important little someone. I love being a mum. The best part of being an adult.
And I helped a very good friend move house and into a cosy, comfy new home. A new beginning.
And I have listened and cried for another wonderful friend whose whole life has been shaken up and watched while she has held everything together for her beautiful, beautiful girls. She’s amazing.
I am ready to say goodbye to February and hello to March – hurry up SPRING, I’m ready to say so long to winter.
I am delighted to say that – onemoreword.uk has reached over 215 followers. I am immensely thankful and very grateful to everyone that stops by, likes and comments.
Books for review;
- The Killing state by Judith O’Reily
- The Silver Moon storybook
- Clean Canvas by Elizabeht Mundy
From NetGalley for review;
I am excited to read all of the books above, I just now have to get stuck in and make plenty of time for reading.
Do you have any of them? Read any of them?
#BookReviews posted this month have included…
- The missing sister by Dinah Jefferies
- The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
- Rosie’s travelling tea shop by Rebecca Raisin
- Relight my fire by Joanna Bolouri
- The kiss quotient by Helen Hoang
- First Grave on the right by Darynda Jones
- The best friend by Shalini Boland