And the reason I’m a week late is because I have been very much enjoying the start of the Easter break.
We have been to Edinburgh zoo, which was fantastic. It was such a good day out even if the Zoo was on a rather massive hill. Lots of walking, lots of fresh air and lots and lots to see. Plus the Grasslands restaurant served some delicious food.
I’ve also spent a lot of time enjoying the sea breeze and looking for shells. Family time. Important time.
I will be about slightly more next week than I was last week, but I am going to take full advantage and enjoy my time off with my very special small wee person. She is the best.
March was a great blogging month for me –
I wrote some discussion type posts
- The life/reading of a book blogger #bookwormproblems – The post is HERE if you would like to have a read.
I have been amazed at how many comments and reads this post has received 🙂
- In everyday life how do you deal with all the daily distractions? – if you are interested you can find the post HERE
I reviewed some great books including;
- Click by L. Smyth
- Nine perfect strangers by Liane Moriarty
- The wife’s shadow by Cath Weeks
- The family secret by Terry Lynn Thomas
I got the opportunity to participate in some #blogtours for some rather great reads including;
- The island affair by Helena Halme
- The silver moon storybook by Elaine Gunn
- Killing State by Judith O’Reilly
Thank you if you have stopped by, read, commented or talked to me here or on twitter – I am always in awe of how supportive and nice the #bookblogging community is.